
Whew. 350 invitations, 4 dozen mints, 200 cupcakes, 7 flower girl dresses, 4 homemade pies, 20 bagel sandwiches, an undislosed number of the noted hamrolls, and thousands of pictures. Months of preperation and bam, it's over.
It was a great weekend. I loved going to the temple with my family. It was such a flashback to our wedding SEVEN years ago. How can that be? Joe and I couldn't believe all that has happened in these 7 years.

Annabel loved being a flower girl, loved staying in a hotel with everyone, loved dancing at the reception and has been in mourning ever since. She saved her flower girl headband under her pillow so she won't forget. We were listening to one of the songs from the wedding, and Annie started crying. She said, "I'm just so sad it's over."

Luckily, we had the Higbee family reunion to look forward to. We'll give the scoop on that in a few days!
1 Comment:
It's funny....I think I check your blog every day, I thought maybe the blog idea died, but I was wrong. I'm delighted! The wedding was marvelous. Thanks for all the work you put into it. Love you!
Post a Comment