1. Did you miss me last week? What can I say, it's that time of year.
2. Took Annie on a special "Polar express" field trip last week for school. We wore pajamas and took the train/school bus to the North pole/Chubbuck and saw Santa Claus/crazy man who went a little wild with the Christmas lights. It was awesome.
2. How Susannah spends her days: making her way to the Christmas tree and pulling off ornaments.

3. Remember last year when I lost and found Rachel's build a bear. This year it was Annie's coat. I searched everywhere. Finally, I made it a matter of prayer. Then it came to me. Arctic Circle. I called and Joe stopped to pick it up. What a blessing. It's been cold here. Like two degrees. Two!
6. Ben left his coat at Gma and Gpa Higbee's so he's been wearing Rachel's white one with the bow and fur collar. I don't think he'll misplace his again.
5. Tell me I'm not the only one who cried at the season finale of Glee. While I don't condone leaving your wife just because she's crazy (where would I be if that was okay?) I was sooo thrilled to see Schu running down the hall to catch Emma.
6. Went sledding with Summer and her girls on Saturday.
7. We're closing on our house this week. It's a Christmas miracle.
8. Who I love to get stuck under the mistletoe with:
9. QOTD: While we are sledding, a sweet woman approaches Ben, "Are you going to sled down this big hill? Ben: yes! Woman: Well aren't you a brave little girl!!
10. Drug the 4 children to the store to pick up some last minute items last night. Realized while I'm there I forgot my debit card. I have $19.67. The total is $20.35. Then the sweet cashier gave me a little discount, bringing the total to $19.64. I could have kissed him. I'm on the lookout for little things I can do to make someones day easier or better. I challenge you to be too!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
10 on Tuesday
Posted by Emily at 9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
We did miss you--I love your Tuesday updates!
I TOTALLY cried at Glee (and I am NOT a TV crier) I was routing for him to get rid of that crazy wife for a long time. That better be the first and last time I write a sentence like that.
Hope you're having a great holiday!!!
AWESOME AS USUAL! I will have to email you in the next few days... I want to try and get together. :)
Poor Ben! We'll be bringing his coat to town this weekend. (That quote cracked me up.) We're excited to see you all!
Just so you know - I'm at my computer alone laughing out loud at the QOTD - thanks for brightening my day :)
Sorry, but Ben is ALL BOY! That is hilarious!! (The furry white coat does look pretty sweeeet, though.)
I loved Glee!!! and I'm a TOTAL tv crier. Doesn't take much. I'm sad that it won't be back until spring.
2 degrees is FREEZING!!! and I'm complaining about 20s. I so need to go back to AZ.
Ben is so cute. I love the white coat. He would make a darling little girl. Just add ringlets!
TOTALLY cried at Glee as well! But, that's not sayin' much for me these days... I cried at a newspaper article this morning...
Post a Comment