1. New reason to keep up on my blogging: if I don't for a couple of weeks, they sneak in and completely change blogger. I hope I'm doing this right!
2. What you missed: Evelyn's first birthday- it was great. I have a whole post about her in my mind. Hopefully I'll get it out there soon.
3. Since we've been experiencing such warm weather, it's been increasingly difficult to keep the children clean. One child in particular looks like she could use a bath literally every time I see her. Sometimes she gets three baths a day. I blame the bare feet/ bikes/ dirt/ and Popsicles.
4. Susie has been sick lately. Here is a list of what's ailing her:
* her tummy hurts
* her head hurts
* she can't sleep
* she's tired
* she thinks she might throw up
* her leg hurts
* she's too hot
* she's too cold
* she really needs someone to hold her
* she needs everyone to leave her alone
I hope it's not contagious.
5. We went to the park to play tonight and we came across a woman who was there with her giant snake. The kids were thrilled!
6. Evelyn is learning to walk. She pushes herself up and sticks her arms straight in front of her like Frankenstein and goes as fast and as far as she can before she falls. Adorable.
7. Reading right now: The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate - Pretty good so far.
8. Ben's class had a "Mother's Day tea party" the other day. We dressed in our Sunday best and enjoyed beautiful cards, lovely songs, fresh strawberries, cookies and lemonade. It was so fun. Unfortunately, the little sisters were explicitly not invited. They were not happy and I'm pretty sure I need to make a plate of cookies for my sweet friend that had to watch them. Or buy her a new car.
9. QOTD: As I'm picking up the girls from Sarah's (my friend who babysat) house, Evelyn was still crying when I went to pick them up. Me: I'm so sorry! I owe you, I'm happy to watch your kids any time! Sarah: Oh , it was no problem! (RIGHT)
10. Absolutely could not believe the season finale of the Amazing Race. WHAT?! I guess they deserved to win if they could pull that off!
Hope you have a great week!





3 comments:
I thought the same thing about the Amazing Race - Holy cow! I was just glad whiney Racheal and her fiance did NOT win!!
I love the picture of you and Ben!
I've decided everywhere outside of Utah and Idaho they forbid little siblings to attend anything. Dumb.
Oh my gosh!! I HATE snakes!! Just looking at the pics of that vile creature wrapped around my precious kiddos is almost more than i can handle...I better go lie down. ;)
P.S.Love that b-day shot of Evelyn with her cake, and also the description of her 1st attempts at walking. Sure miss her and all of you. xos
Emily! I just can't jump on this blogging band wagon again, but I really want to. Can I copy your 10 on Tuesday idea? It may be the only way I can do this.
p.s..Your kids are adorable! I love Amazing Race too-I didn't really want any of them to win :)
Post a Comment