Friday, October 26, 2007

The girl who goes to preschool....

She is loving going to preschool. She's on level 3 of her ABC's, having fun with new friends, and loving show and tell and unlimited art supplies.

And here are the two she left behind

Rachel is not loving the preschool as much. She is very lonely at the house without Annie. She says, "There's just one kid here! One kid and a BABY (with much distaste). For the first few weeks, she moped around, not knowing what to do with herself. I tried to offer suggestions, to no avail. "How am I supposed to color with just one kid here?" "I can't watch a movie, there's only one kid here!!!"

Luckily, she is starting to see the perks. She has mom all to herself (Ben naps), she gets first pick of sippy cups, toys and cartoons. We have watched Barbie Mermadia a lot- She's the only person that can stand that movie! Still, she's pretty happy when Annie gets home.

2 comments:

EmilieAn said...

You've got the cutest kids ever!

What a cute bill board! I love it.

Des said...

Hey, I was scrolling through your new pictures and Orange walks by at looks at the picture of Ben and says "That is Joe"! He has grown up so much! And Annie, You can almost visualize how beautiful she is going to be when she grows up. Can you believe that is your first little baby you brought home from the hospital? Time...can't keep up with it. Then theres little Rachael I still remember her practically a baby when we first met...unbelievable! Keep up the posting. It's so fun to see the updates.