Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

From, The Lion,
The Witch,
and the Ballerina!!


5 comments:

The Rexburgites said...

They look great! I hope you all have a happy halloween! I wish I could go trick or treating with you

The Galan Family said...

So darn cute! Your kids are so photogenic and of course you are a great photographer. The kids and the costumes are adorable.

Dorian said...

So cute! I wish there was a way we could see each other! I love being able to see you guys through the internet at least!

{leah} said...

Do you remember some crazy people from Monterey that called themselves the Grammers? Remember the crazy lady came with Emilian and Jen Hunsaker to clean your house after you had Annie?
Anyway cute kids, (great costumes)and sounds like all is going well.
Leah Grammer

Des said...

Emily, the kids look great! I find Halloween is becoming a lot of work to get everyone dressed up and ready. But still seems to be worth it for us. It was so fun! Hope you guys had a happy Halloween.