By Laurel this time!
Jobs I've had:
1. Napa Auto Parts delivery girl
2. Prep Cook
3. Waitress at Red Lobster
4. Innkeeper at Seven Gables Inn in Pacific Grove
Movies I can always watch:
1. "Clue"- Quite possibly one of the funniest movies ever made...
2. "Anne of Green Gables"-Sadly, for some reason, Joe does not share my passion for this film.
3. "Say anything" (I used to have a huge thing for John Cusack)
4. "Barbie Mermadia" - I have to put this because I watch it quite frequently, as it is Rachel's favorite in the whole world.
Places I've lived:
1. Idaho
2. Washington D.C.
3. California
4. Texas
TV shows I enjoy:
1. "The Office"--- "I think it's great that the company's making a commercial. Because, not many people have heard of us. I mean when I tell people I work at Dunder Mifflin, they think that we sell mufflers. Or muffins. Or... mittens. And frankly all those sound better than paper so, I let it slide."
2. "Rosanne" reruns--my guilty pleasure!
3. "Lost", although I have a sick feeling I'm not going to like this next season.
4. "Dancing with the Stars" VOTE FOR JENNIE!
Favorite Foods:
1. Honey Wheat pretzels
2. Walnut chip cookies
3. Microwave popcorn
4. Granny Smith apples
Websites I visit:
1. Creating Keepsakes
2. Heather Bailey
3. Photography
4. recipes
Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Out with Joe
2. Some great City with no kids
3. or Disneyland with the kids!
4. A milkshake from Burnt Bun sounds good.....But I would drive all that way and they would be closed!
Friends to Tag:
1. Sarah
2. Desiray
3. Lucy
4. Leah
Have fun!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Tagged Again!
Posted by Emily at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Comment:
Okay, so now I am tagging you to do my tag.. phew! Are you tired of being tagged? :) It's fun to see everyone's blog. Your photos are stunning, but I don't see many of you. . . hint hint. Love ya!
Post a Comment