So I've been tagged by Sarah. I've been a little out of the blog loop this week, so here's my top five, about five days too late!
Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Busy planning my "Biker Babe" Halloween costume to impress a certain guitarist that will remain nameless....
2. Staying up late with my roommates picking out names for my 6 children (none of which I've used, incidentally).
3. Living on ramen noodles and baked potatoes so I could afford to buy those "Lucky" jeans to impress said guitar player. I still have the jeans, they cost way too much to toss out just because of a little baby weight.
4. Staying up late with Denise talking and listening to music.
5. Praying that my little yellow escort could make it one more year.
Five things on my "to do" list today:
1. Laundry (Everyday)
2. The dreaded trip to Walmart.
3. Pack for Twin Falls this weekend
4. Mail birthday cards.
5. Record "The Office"
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Take everyone on a vacation.
2. Open an online scrapbook store with Lucy.
3. Hire a cleaning lady and a "Mother's Helper" to help me do all those things I should be doing with my kids.
4. Buy a new dining room table.
5. Make up some ridiculous charity to donate my money to for tax purposes.
Five things I'll never wear again:
1. Sadly, probably the "lucky" jeans.
2. tapered jeans.
3. a bikini (not that I ever wore one before)
4.The infamous junior year Christmas Dance dress.
5. My "vote for Larry Craig" t-shirt
My five favorite toys:
1. TIVO
2. Bosch mixer
3. Scrap supplies
4. The ice dispenser in my fridge (I always wanted one of those!)
5. My camera
Five people to tag:
Jill
Laurel
Dori
Desiray (I don't think you've done this yet!)
and that's it!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Tagged
Posted by Emily at 7:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Emily
Yeah! Your answers are so good! I don't know that I ever heard about the guitar player. Sounds exciting! I wish we had known each other at Ricks. Keep up the posting!
The "guitar player?" You know how you can't not tell us. . . :) I would keep you and Lucy in business with your scrapbook store. I had a dream of doing that a while back. Remember that? :) you are so cute.
Post a Comment