Bake Goodies- Check
Shopping- Check
Decorate tree- Check
Plan party- Check
Christmas Portraits- Check
a photo of all three kids together for Christmas Card- not really (Sigh)

Well, I curled hair, bought sweaters, wiped noses, hung up black fabric, bribed with candy canes and furiously snapped pictures while screaming "HOLD STILL" "SMILE" "DON'T DO THAT" "LOOK AT ME!" and still, this is one of the best shots I got. I did manage to get some of them all looking at me. The only problem was, it wasn't a "I'm happy it's Christmas" look, as much as a"My mom's screaming "LOOK AT ME" terrified look. Better luck next year.
6 comments:
It's adorable! Maybe we can pay you to take our family picture. :)
I love the post! We have't taken actual "hold still and smile" pics of Bryson since Easter. He turned 2 in November and I didn't want to even deal with it! He won't sit and smile so why put myself thru the misery! :)
This sounds familiar... by the way I want an update on your Enrichment Night!
Oh my cuteness! :) I remember your "picture fun time" when you were here, too! :) Your kids look fantastic, but where are you!! Miss you.
Your children are adorable!! I can't believe how much they've all changed since you moved. I guess that's what happens. Merry Christmas!
Even if you didin't get the pictures you wanted your Christmas cards still turned out darling and the kids look great!
Post a Comment