Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

Thought I needed to update. Here's what's going on with me-photos to come later!

- Christmas is cleaned up. The first thing to be completly tossed out was the skittle flavored chapstick. Note to self- candy flavored chapstick= Bad idea!

- Had a great time with Gma Nan and Papa Tom here over Christmas. They were so fun and great sports during the whole turkey fiasco. Note to self- next year make ham!

- Loved spending New Years with Jen and Jason and their kids. Great snacks, good conversation and fun games! Note to self- bring more prizes for BINGO next year. (I found printable BINGO cards HERE)

- Had a blast with the Warners and Galans on New Years Day. Note to self - If you've partied all night and throw ten exhausted kids under the age of 5 together to play, one of them is going to puke, just be glad when it isn't yours!

- Being home and back to our regular routine has been somewhat of a drag. The kids are already asking for a Valentines Party! Hope you all had a happy holidays! I'll post some pictures later.

6 comments:

Lucy said...

Let me guess who the puker was.... :) I'm SO JEOLOUS!! I bet you guys had so much fun!!

I miss the gang!

Jill said...

Daniel and I laughed our heads off with your post. Wish we were there to enjoy it all.

Des said...

Pat on the back for updating. Mine has been quite awhile. Looking at the picture of the three of us that we took on our camera....it was great with the exception of baby spit up down the front of me. The story of my life right now. I will probably still post it when I get around because the best part was just being together and enjoying the much needed company. It was great fun. Thanks so much for making the drive down. Wish we were closer. Love Des

{leah} said...

You gotta love the chaos that children bring to every event in life! Hey I was wondering how did you get three coloums on you blog? I can't figure it out. peachylg@yahoo.com Thanks!
me :)

Lucy said...

Go Colts!

Linds said...

Still waiting on those pics you promised! It's so fun to see your family and how big your kids are getting! Happy New Year! Lindsay