Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday MOM!


So, It's my moms birthday this week, and in keeping with my top ten trend, I thought I would post 10 things we love about Gma Nancy.
1. The girls love that Gma Nancy brings them fun projects to do, like foam valentines.
2. Ben loves that she will let him run around and follow him wherever he goes.
3. Joe loves how helpful she is whenever she comes, and that she will come watch the kids for us to get away.
4. Gma Nancy is a great cook, and has a great instinct for finding wonderful recipes.
5. Every time I have a baby, she comes to stay. She helps with the kids, cleans the house, and bakes me oatmeal cookies to snack on while I nurse.
6. She loves to go do fun things. This last weekend, we all went to Rexburg to see the temple open house. We went swimming, played games, and ate pizza. It was sooo fun (of course, I didn't take any pictures.)
7. She is very talented. She loves to sew, quilt, cook, and is amazing with children.
8. She is so fun to talk to, sometimes Dad is a little sad because we always call and say, "is mom there?"
9. She works hard to accomplish her goals. This year, after selling the store and their home, my parents are going back to college to finish their education.
10. She is always there for me, and very supportive of my hopes and dreams.
I love you mom! Thanks for all you do.

0 comments: