1. A picture of me (I know I never post any of me, it's because I'm always taking the pictures!) Joe took this the other day, and I love how misty and cold it looks.
2. I'm totally fascinated with the writers strike. I check weekly for updates here.
3. Ben is starting to talk, although not too clearly. He was trying to chat it up with Annie yesterday and she gave me a confused look and asked,"Is he speaking spanish?"
4. Another sign that I am a 30 year old SAHM of 3; I can't wait to go to the store and buy this
5. Had the best time on Friday with Jennifer. We went through tons of recipes and I have a renewed sense of dedication to my recipe blog. Look for more recipes today!6. I filled out Annabel's spotlight form for primary yesterday and I asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up. Her answer? "A scrapbooking firefighter."
7. So sad to miss my sweet niece, Lydia's blessing this weekend, but so thrilled for Dan and Jill and their beautiful family.
8. Working diligintly to keep Rachel's hair fixed and clothes on. Every time I turn around, she's pulled her ponytail out and put her nightgown back on "Because beautiful princesses don't wear ponytails or jeans."
9. Three cheers for Joe, who hired a babysitter all by himself to take me on a date this weekend.
10. Thought of all the Maryland girls this weekend, as I scrapbooked alone. Hope you all had a great time. Miss you!
9 comments:
Alright, so I LOVE that picture of you! Stunning, really. Annabel is still the funniest ever. I remember going up to Sarah's room after preschool drop off to all four girls sitting on Sarah's bed "breastfeeding" their babies and Annabel yelled, "Be quiet everyone! My baby is trying to sleep!" :)
oops, it was Preschool Pickup.
We missed you too. :)
Emily I love your creativity! You are so simple and just leave me thinking....She is so talented. I just love your ideas and your outlook on things. Such a cute post!! I am struggling to update with such a dead time of year. Loved yours. That IS neat the way that picture turned out.
Such a cute post! And that picture is awesome and beautiful of you! We missed you too this past weekend. But we are cooking up a reunion of our own maybe this spring. But we'll see.
Yes you were missed! Maybe you can make it back out here one of these years. Love your post too!
Fun Post! I love the comment from Annie about speaking spanish... so funny! We've been sick at our house... not fun but we're on the mend and hopefully back to normal on Monday!
I just tagged you on our blog so check out the new post!
Post a Comment