Kellie Tagged me this week. I'm supposed to post 10 random facts about me. Where to start?
1. I am a huge 4-H person. I did 4-H every summer growing up. I even went to National 4-H congress in Chicago in 1994. Wow that makes me sound old.
2.Doing the dishes is my favorite household chore. I am a little anal about washing my dishes before I put them in my dishwasher. A trait I inherited from my Gma Patsy.
3.In the past 6 years, I have lived in 6 different states: Idaho, California, Texas, Arizona, Maryland, and Utah.
4. Despite our many moves, we still have an amazing amount of crap. I blame Joe. His collection of New Zealand memorabilia, duck decoys, and random sporting equipment have been hauled across the country and back. Although, my little room of scrapbooking supplies could be part of the problem.
5. I am slowly turning into my mother, forgetting everything and having a slight "zoned out" look about me. Case in point: I drove a half hour today before I noticed my sister following me. I never noticed her flashing lights, honking horn, or 7 cell phone calls.
6.I love, love, love microwave popcorn. In fact, that is when I knew Joe and I were meant to be together. He gave me a microwave and a case of microwave popcorn.
7. I am soooo excited for "Lost" to start tonight. We became "Lost" groupies when Steve Morris loaned us the season 1 DVDs in Maryland. I'm baking cookies and popping popcorn for a date with Joe on the couch tonight.
8. I like driving a mini-van! I know people think it is soooo uncool, but really, we never were that cool. I think the eye patch in the 7th grade was the nail in the coffin for Joe. My affinity for books and general lack of interest in appearance finished the deal for me. It's okay, we're fine with it and mini-vans are great!
9. One of my resolutions this year is to go green. We are going to reduce, reuse, and recycle.
10. I have a natural talent for picking the SLOOOOWEST line in the grocery store. Seriously, there will be 15 lines open, and I will study them all intently and after carefully deciding on one, the person in front of me will whip out the box of coupons, call for 8 price checks, and try to pay with a 2 party out of state check. A half hour later, I will see that every line is empty, and I am the only person left in the store. It's a gift.
I hate putting people on the spot to respond to a tag, so if you need an idea for a post...then post 10 random things about you!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Emily at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great post Em! I learned several new things about you. Hate to break it to you, but I think tonight's Lost is just last season's season-finale or a re-cap. I think the new episode will be tomorrow night. We can't wait either. When we are at Costco Perry and I always argue over which line to stand in. So sometimes we each stand in one to see which one goes faster. Every time, he is wrong! It truly is a gift. :)
So much fun reading this! :) How ya doin?
Love it! You are so talented. I wish they had 4H here. What age can you start 4H? Is Annabel going to do it, too? That is awesome that you got to go to the open house. I can't wait until I can take my kiddos in a temple during an open house to see inside.
Post a Comment