I swear I typed this on Tuesday, I just saved it to add a picture and completly forgot to post! I'm not a huge slacker!! But wasn't DWTS crazy?!?! Thanks for your patience and interest in my so not interesting life!!
1. It is starting to feel like fall! I'm loving the changing leaves, cooler weather, and ever changing plans for Halloween costumes. I think I'll pull out my decorations today!
2. QOTD: Rachel: Mom I can't find my shoes anywhere!
Me: Your shoes are in the living room.
Rachel: No they're not! I just looked in there.
Me: Yes they are- let me show you....Oh, you're right! They're not in here! I swear I just saw them in here.
Rachel: Was it just in your head?
3. Dear Coldstone Creamery,
I love you! You have been my special favorite treat for some time now. Unfortunately, I am a traditional person and was completely devastated when you stopped serving my favorite flavor, White Chocolate. For almost a year now, I have gone with my fall back, regular chocolate. I keep coming back thinking you will bring White Chocolate back. I mean, it's a classic people! Quite frankly, I find it hard to believe that flavors like blueberry muffin batter and Oatmeal are as popular as White Chocolate. Please bring it back, or I will add you to the list.- Emily
4. Desiray came to visit on Friday, and Joe stayed home and watched all 7 kids while we went to lunch- what a guy. Des was great and it was so fun to hang with her and her cute kids!!
5. Annabel has earned a free mini pizza from pizza hut for doing excellent on her reading. She is ecstatic.
6. After my shower this morning, I walked in to the kitchen to see Ben sitting in the middle of a mountain of Krustez. Ben said, "I want some hotcakes!"
7. The girls are going on an adventure to Grandma Nan & Papa Tom's house this weekend with their cousins. They are very excited. Poor Ben and Avery are stuck with me. Provided that Avery is weaned by then:)
8. Jennifer pointed me to a great blog- you can find it here.
9. Yesterday the children became obsessed with a snake they saw while walking home from Jake's house. With the help of the neighbors they created a trap to try and contain the snake for future observation. My brave neighbor, Kandice, actually captured the snake and I watched in complete horror and awe as my girls both held it in there hands and played with it. They were taking it to our house to live in the sandbox, when I noticed the snake was looking more and more lethargic and made them release it in the neighbors back yard.
10.
Friday, October 10, 2008
10 On Tuesday
Posted by Emily at 10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It was so thoughtful to release it in the neighbor's yard. What a kind heart you have!
I can't believe your girls are so fearless with snakes! Yikes! And it sounds like Ben wanted to BE a hotcake...funny guy.
Have fun with the grandma visit with your girls gone. I love those trips. it gives some one on one time with the others. btw i love catching up on all your fun adventures
I really hate it when people and places RIP cherished things away!! I am struggling myself with the schwan Man and his monthly bad news that they have not decided to bring back "Butter Crunch" icecream. I can add a few other places that have highly disappointed but I won't use your blog as a venting zone. We all had a great time visiting. I had to add some more great points in my mental log for Joe. He was very kind and so sweet to my kids. Thank you Joe!!!
I cannot believe that your girls held a snake. That is awesome! I would have the hardest time trying to hide my fear as my kids played with such an eerie creature. I bet it made Joe proud:) I hope your babysitting weekend went smooth and I can't wait on the "final" verdict for Halloween costumes. I hope you continue to enjoy fall. Hopefully I will see you again sometime soon;)
Post a Comment