1. It's 11:40 and Samantha and I are just chillin. She is happy as long as I am holding her, so please ignore any typos.
2. It's my week to drive and the girls are having tons of "end of school year celebrations". There are field trips, parties, graduations, final book orders, and much more. When I told them we didn't have anything big planned for tomorrow, they were a little insulted.
3. I was feeling bad that I had been taking so many photos of the baby and none of the other children, so I tried to get some at the park the other day. They were less than cooperative.


4. On Thursday, Jennifer came over and we went out for ice cream. She snuggled Samantha while I inhaled a white chocolate with almonds (try it!)
5. Had a great Mother's Day. Joe asked what I wanted and I said "to sleep in" and I did- until 10:00. It was wonderful. He also threw in some super cute shoes (photos to come).
6. Unfortunately, the children could not contain themselves and ate most of the edible flower arrangement Annie made for me at school.
7. QOTD: Rachel: "It's too bad your present tasted so good, or maybe you could have had some!"
8. I had to pull out the next size up in baby clothes it was a little sad that she is out of the newborn ones so quick.
9. Potty training is sooo much easier when you can carry your toilet around with you.
10. I"m working on a new playlist inspired by last weeks Office episode:)
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
10 on Tuesday (just barely)
Posted by Emily at 10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
mmmmm. I want that ice cream!! Lookin cute! Those three kids crack me up. Can't wait for the playlist.
Love the crazy kid photos!
Post a Comment