Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ten on Tuesday Good News Edition

1. Gma Sharron was here this week! We had the best time holding the baby, having tea parties, and shopping. She was a great help with the children and wonderful company as well. Thanks Gma!

2. Hey- did you hear I finally graduated? And just a shade under a decade too! (can anyone name that movie?). Seriously, it was a wonderful day to see Joe graduate. He has worked so hard these past few years and it was a huge accomplishment! We had a super day celebrating with family.


3. Sweet Samantha was blessed on Sunday. It was a beautiful day. She looked so precious in her dress and I felt such joy in my family. Four kids! I never thought I would have this many this fast, but I'm glad we did. Joe and I both smile every time we hold Samantha and we count our blessings.

4. We were so blessed to have so many of our family come this weekend to celebrate. They were so kind and generous to make the sacrifice to be here with us. We loved every minute with them and are so grateful to have such great families! Thanks you guys!

5. Monday was a huge downer after our big weekend. The girls started crying the minute everyone left and are still struggling to get back in the swing of things.

6. QOTD: Annie: Mom, can you have another baby so our Grandmas and cousins can come again?

7. White chocolate ice cream is back at Coldstone Creamery. Joe and I are both ecstatic!

8. It's spring time! I just love how green and beautiful everything is right now!


9. Did you know that May is National Scrapbooking month? Is it sad that I do? A layout:


10. I'm currently watching waaay too much TV right now. I blame the breastfeeding. Loving DWTS, American Idol, and Castle. Dreading the end of the season for all of them! I realize I am admitting that I have no life. Oh well. Have a great week!

13 comments:

Heather said...

She has such beautiful eyes! I loved the blue sash on her blessing dress. It was the perfect touch.

Congrats on the graduation, Joe!

Salmon Tolman Family said...

I love love LOVE her blessing dress! She's a beauty, and is already changing so fast!
CONGRATS Joe!!! Glad you made it! And with a smile on your face, too!

Sarah said...

I love Castle! I started watching it for Nathan Fillian, but it's a keeper.
Samantha's such a doll! Good luck reorienting to normal life.

Gma Higbee said...

I'm so glad we could be there to celebrate such happy occasions with your sweet family. Quite a crowd with both families so well represented on Sunday, but such fun to be together.
Now you must plan a trip to visit us so the girls & I don't have to cry anymore!

{leah} said...

I love Castle!! At least you have a good excuse for watching TV... I got nothing.


Congrats Joe on graduating!!!

Linds said...

What a relief and accomplishment for Joe to be done!!! Having all the extra attention is great for the kids but sooo hard to adjust when life is back to normal. And what are you talking about, you have a life! A very busy one with 4 kids!!! And I'm thinking the quote is from Tommy Boy.

Anonymous said...

Yea for graduation! I love the QOTD from Annie. "Sure honey, just for you I'll get on that right away." Yea for happy days!

Des said...

Hooray...He did it! Of coarse he did, but I can only imagine his relief and YOURS! Sounds like a busy fun filled week for you guys. That much excitment and people is bound to leave you feeling the peace and quiet is a little too quiet. Hope everything is going good with the newborn stage and that your getting even a little rest. Of coarse I remember national scrapbook month. Why is it that things feel SO different then the first time we celebrated that wonderful day. I guess ALOT has changed. Crazy.

D'Neill said...

What beautiful pictures of your baby!! She's so cute, just like your other ones :)

shel said...

Oh my. You obviously made this pregnancy look too easy if Annie is already telling you to do it again. You gotta complain more. That's so funny!

I'm glad you got such beautiful pictures of Samantha in her dress...with her big, bright eyes. Gorgeous!

EmilieAn said...

You are so amazing. Can I be you? Not when I grow up but now? Such a sincere loving and precious mother. You're like a walking ministering angel.

Bless you and your family.

Harmony said...

I'm always convinced I've left a comment on here, but I haven't! Samantha is GORGEOUS!! Those eyes just kill me!

As always, a great update!

Monique said...

Sooooo. This was a lot of happiness in one post! Hooray! How could I forget NSM!!! :) Love your sweet Samantha and your LO. Congrats Joe!!