1. So, The state is going to tear our house down. Seriously. They are widening the road near our home and plan to build a frontage road that will run right through our living room.
2. Joe has received a scholarship for a graduate program elsewhere, so this is good timing. We don't have to worry about selling our home, but I'm still a little sad that our first home will be destroyed.
3. We are planning to move in 2 weeks. Yikes! Please pray that everything will come together before then.
4. Joe is just a little stressed.
5. We have burned up the road between here and our new location making school arrangements and finding a new place to live.
6. Susannah, while wonderful in every other way is not a great traveler. I think we'll all be relieved when the back and forth is over.
7. We are having a yard sale on Saturday in an effort to lighten our load. Please come! The children are planning on selling lemonade and it will be a great time:)
8. We are very sad to live further away from Jen and Jason, but glad to be close to Robert and Summer and Joe's extended family.
9. We picked up Annie from cousin camp on Saturday. She is still talking about it. Thanks again Grant and Punkle- Tee Hee;)
10. Because I can't post without a photo: Me with my sisters and Susannah this weekend.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
10 on Tuesday - Big news edition
Posted by Emily at 9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Will you be in Pocatello?
I can't believe that they're tearing your house down. That's crazy talk!
Speaking of crazy, you must be feeling it..with packing and moving and yard saleing. If I was down there, I would for sure come.
GOOD LUCK with it all!!!
That is crazy news! I hope it works out to your advantage that it's a great time right now to buy a house - good luck with everything!!!
i know how you feel! our home is one of the ones effected by it all too!!!
i am sad to see you go... thank heavens for blogs... we can keep up on each others lives! now.. if i only updated my blog... lol!
where are you moving?
Wish we could be there for the Lemonade and to help with the move. Good luck!
Say it is true that you are moving to Pocatello! :)
Oh yeah... if you are moving to Pocatello....I know a great realtor. :) My cute husband. ;)
I have to say, you found the rainbow in the storm. Renters right now must be the best possible thing! It doesn't even matter if they bang up the inside of your house--it's all going to be paved anyway. I'm looking forward to the yard sale. We want to help clean, too. I'll talk to you later about that. Good luck with the packing.
WHAT?! You are moving?!? We never got to have our scrapbook night...I am way bummed about that. Where are you moving to? I'm happy for you, but sad for me!
That's so weird! My friend had to move because they put road through her house too. I hope you are geting some good cash out of it... Yeah for grad school... It's nice to knwo we are not the only ones doing it.
Good luck with it. {yeah for blogs}
Whoa! I'm late to the party--you've already moved! Man, you miss a couple weeks and this is what happens.
Post a Comment