1. Wow, what a crazy week. The kids didn't have school on Thursday or Friday, so I took them to see my parents. Then, we came home to a visit from Joe's family. We had too much fun over the long weekend and wish every weekend could be so great.
2. We just had the parent teacher conferences for the girls the other day. I can remember being so nervous when my parents went to those meetings! Incidentally, it's just as nerve-racking when you are the parent. Luckily, the girls are both doing great, so I wasn't in trouble.
3. My request to receive the local channels was officially denied. I'm dying here! I can't believe that I missed Nie on Oprah. NIE!! ON OPRAH! What a shame.
4. Susannah is becoming quite a showboat. She is sure to make her voice heard and do anything for a laugh. We just adore her.
5. We have gotten an offer from the state for the house, it was just a little lower than we had hoped, so we are in negotiations. Hoping to be out of them soon.
6. QOTD: Joe: Are you going to bed?
Me: I'm thinking of heading in that direction.
Joe: Okay...well, the bedroom is about 3 feet away, so how long do you think it will take you to get there?
7. Rachel is very into making a fashion statement. We have some hits and some misses. What do you do? I just try to roll with it. Today she cried for a half hour about the sleeves on her sweater. She's five. I'm really looking forward to 15. Really.
8. I was called to be the ward organist. Again. Joe was super excited.
9. Ben has been a bit of a trouble maker. Without his sisters around to entertain him, he resorts to destroying all that is around him. I'm looking into preschool. And stocking up on duct tape.
10. Joe says that I woke him up four times last night for no legitimate reason. Once I told him to go lock the front door (it was already locked). Later I told him that Ben was awake (he was not). Another time I told him the heater was not working (it was). Then I told him it was time to get up for the day (it was still night). I told him there was no way that could have happened, because I was sleeping great. I don't know why he makes this stuff up.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
10 on Tuesday
Posted by Emily at 11:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Next time tell him you are hungrey and have him make breakfast, that way it's done for when the kids wake up.... :)
This is how out of the loop I am...I didn't know who NieNie was until someone posted it on their blog that she was on Oprah, so I looked up her blog. I cried for probably two days...Can you watch it online?
Waking up Joe - hilarious!
Yesterday Austin had preschool pictures. He got so disgusted by the shirt I made him wear that he refused to go into the classroom. And he's a 4 YEAR OLD BOY!! Rachel looks really cute. I bet she's loving school!
Hey...I'm just thinking...should I pull CJ out of piano lessons now so she won't be doomed to a lifetime of one calling?
We want to visit soon and see your new home...
You make me laugh so hard. I miss you. :)
Yeah, Liesel is making the fashion statements lately at our house. She loves pink and red and often wears them together. I have tried to work with her on the idea that they didn't match. As it turns out that is just what she wants to wear. Hey if it doesn't bother her..why should it bother me.
ha! what a great post!
these posts make me so happy! thanks! :)
Thanks for a great laugh!! Now my stomach hurts:)
Isn't Nie amazing?!! Her husband's sister lives across the street from me here:)
To funny! Scott makes stuff up like that all the time! How can I tell him to do stuff if I'm sleeping?!
I hope you've recovered from all the fun (& company) of the weekend. We loved seeing you all. Susannah is at such a great stage...so sweet & entertaining! Thanks for everything.
Love the picture of Rachel. What a beauty!
Its obvious why you won the funniest scrapbook. You have such a great sense of humor. I love reading your blog. It was fun seeing you and your home. Thanks for inviting us in. :) -M
Post a Comment