Friday, June 25, 2010

Flashback Friday

What we've been up to the past month:

* End of school for the girls
* Dance recital

* Memorial Day Campout


* A move to D.C. for the summer- More photos and updates to come- on................Tuesday;)

6 comments:

Gma Higbee said...

Yeah!!! So good to find your blog active again. What a super fun photo of the Little Ballerina, and that heading is so cute with smilin' Suzy!

Salmon Tolman Family said...

Oh. My. GOSH!!! WHAT?!!! You've moved already?! Sheesh. You've been super busy this past month, and I've missed you (and your blog) tremendously!

Monique said...

Beautiful! And does this mean that we will miss you?? That dance pic is the bomb.com.

Des said...

I LOVE that picture of your beautiful dancer. Can't you just see that same picture of ANNIE is the not too distant future as a teen!! Crazy. I hope you are surviving your tight temporary quarters. I was thinking about you the other day. Hope it's a great experience for you guys especially you!

The Higbee Family said...

I have been waiting! I LOVE the picture of Rachel. How beautiful. I am excited to see more!

Harmony said...

Yeah!!! You're back with amazing pictures (love the dance one as well!)