1. What a great week! We've been busy. We celebrated Ben's fifth birthday. We had balloons, cupcakes, Army Guys, McDonalds, and best buddies over to play. For the evening: enchilada's and a birthday cake made entirely of jello. It's great to be five.
2. Was able to connect with Lucy and chat for hours the other day. We are taking an online scrapbooking class together over the next few weeks and I am so excited! I need a fun project to keep me busy for the next couple of months.
3. Here are some recent paper crafting projects.
4. Monday was a busy project day for all of us. I made lists for everyone. We all worked and worked until we could work no more. Much was accomplished. What a great feeling.
5. One of my jobs yesterday was to clean the van. It took hours and I wanted to weep as I vacuumed up cracker crumbs, washed sticky finger prints off of windows, scrubbed grape juice stains, and scrapped melted crayons off of carpet. These children of mine! I should have taken photos. In case some day they have the audacity to ask us for a car. THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!!!
6. QOTD: Annie: "What are we having for dinner?" Me: "Pork chops" Annie: "I'd rather eat a dead rat."
7.We spent our spring break traveling to Washington State. We are preparing for a possible move there. The children hated the looking at houses part, but loved the swimming at the hotel/ shopping with their hard earned money/ playing with cousins part.
8. The Dr. has been concerned about my growth for this pregnancy, so he scheduled another ultrasound. We were relieved to learn that everything was right on track and our little girl is due to arrive....Easter weekend.....again. We're really good at timing. We have a Thanksgiving baby, a St. Patricks Day baby, and 2 Easter babies.
9. One of these is not like the others:
10. Guess who found a red marker and colored shoes on both feet today?






8 comments:
Love that group shot!! so funny!
Lovely crafts, Em.
We found some things you left behind on Sun.-- Annie's Conference incentives from Primary and Ben's R2D2 lego. It was sure good to visit with you all. (big xos)
I miss you, we need to chat again. PS my kids are on spring break so it will have to be in another week or so.
Where in Washington is the possible job?
So I found your husband's business card on my husbands night stand because Ryan was talking to Joe about the Master's Program he is taking and almost finished with. We need to talk. My email is angwood1@hotmail.com. I found the card and said, "Ryan, do you know who Joseph Higbee is?" Of course he didn't until I told him. Anyway, it's a very small world.
I haven't read blogs in months, so it's good to see that you are all doing well. the kids are as cute as ever and i'm hoping for the best with the prospect of washington!
Where in the heck are the pictures of the new babe?!?
Where are you? What are you doing? I miss you...I miss reading about your family.
hey! i think it has been about a million years since i talked to you! (i saw a link to your blog on the cottle's blog if you're wondering where in the world this comment came from ;) and i wondered what you were all up to! congrats on the new baby. hope you're doing well! you'll have to tell joe to keep up with travis, i know he loves to hear from him :)
brittany beasley
Post a Comment