Sunday, August 21, 2011

And I'm back.

I realize it's been forever since I've posted and so much has happened in our family since my last post including Joe's graduation, a new baby, several road trips and a move. Yikes! I've been a little busy and, since the move, a little lonely...So I'm reaching out to you, my internet friends, to reconnect and make up for my lacking real life friends right now. There's so much to share, instead of a 10 on Tuesday, I'm doing 10 solid days of posting. It's going to be awesome. Just to be clear, this totally counts as one of my days. Be sure to tune in tomorrow for a detailed record of the birth of Evelyn Kay:)

8 comments:

The Rexburgites said...

Love the blog, love the pictures, love the title, love the post, love everything! SO EXCITED to see your 10 days of posts! Emily is BACK!

the Johnstons said...

Welcome back. I have missed you! Evelyn Kay is such a dreamy name. It is so perfect! Hope you are doing well!

Lani said...

I'm so excited, I love reading your posts. Maybe some of your motivation will rub off on me, and I'll get mine updated too! ;)

Salmon Tolman Family said...

YES!!!! I've been waiting for this day to come!!!! :D

The Higbee Family said...

Yeah!!!

shel said...

I know I speak for anyone who reads your blog when I say we love your voice. And are thrilled to hear from you.
Can't wait to see you!

Harmony said...

Yah!!! You're back!

Lucy said...

I'm expecting ten days of posting. No Kidding.