Sarah's Chicken Salad
This is one of our favorite "travel" recipes- we make it when we go on trips or picnics they make the perfect quick sandwich. Sarah is a great friend I met while Joe was in the military, and she made me this salad for lunch one day and it was soo good. I was pregnant at the time and a few weeks later, all I could think about was a chicken salad sandwich. Not only did she give me the recipe, but she and her family walked over to my house to bring me the celery so I could make it right then. That's the kind of friend she is.
Ingredients: 2 Chicken breasts cooked and diced in to small pieces
2-3 celery stalks diced small
a couple of handfuls of red grapes, halved
mayo
chopped walnuts
salt and pepper to taste
*be careful how much mayo you add because the grapes add quite a bit of moisture
enjoy:)

1 Comment:
Hey I make this same chicken salad! Who's this Sarah chick? So glad I clicked on your blog today. It's so nice to get caught up on your family. Glad you all are doing well. Someday I'll get back to blogging. Miss you and hang in there. You and I are in the same boat sort of. New girl in town? I'm still adjusting to my new surroundings and its been tough. Hope to be able to hang out in January.
Post a Comment