Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ten on Tuesday "Trend watch 2009" edition

Here's what's hot at our house right now-

1. Snow- Everyday we have bundled up and gone out to build snowmen and forts and make snow angels. Unfortunately, we have pretty much used up our supply (we are the only house with a green lawn right now). Annie is patiently praying for more snow. She has no need to worry, we have another road trip scheduled soon and that always seems to bring plenty.

2. Rice crispy treats (yes that is my belly).

3. Slightly worn/too small Easter dress from 2006.

4. Thomas the train- worth every penny.

5. Wii. Joe has even downloaded Super Mario Brothers for me to play on it (it's the only video game I know how to play). I have yet to make it past level 3. Stop laughing- I have a life.

6. Camouflage rain coat. To be worn inside or out, completely buckled, with hood 24/7 (pants optional).7. Playing house.


8. Dancing- the #1 hit at our house right now is "Don't stop Believing" by Journey.

9. Scrapbooking- a lot (and alone) missing the Maryland girls this weekend.

10. Nudity (not the kind Joe had in mind for the evening.)


We are the trendsetters here. What's hot at your house?

12 comments:

Jill said...

Love the post! I will try to work on mine.

Salmon Tolman Family said...

This is my favorite Ten on Tuesday ever!!! I love the glimpse into your trendy life!!!

{leah} said...

I love Super Mario Brothers!!! Don't you love the toys that you buy and the kids actually play with them!!!

Natalie said...

L.O.V.E that scrapbook page!! Super cute...what kind of camera do you have? The pics all look so clear and pretty.

Sarah said...

I can just imagine all the kids dancing around to Journey. Sweet.

shel said...

You are all so hip and cool! Love the random glimpses!! (even the belly...I thought you were referring to the actual rice krispies looking like your belly...hee hee...i guess that is what's left over after the baby is born, right?!)

Monique said...

My fav. pic was the belly pic. Okay, so it was a toss up between the belly pic and Ben's arm around Rachel. :) So sweet. You just always seem so upbeat and wonderful. I am trying to think of something non-too-crude/appropriate to comment about that last pic with your hubby... nope. I can't. Love ya!

Brock Family said...

You have such a fun blog! I love your LO too! corey (CKMB saints511)

Gma Higbee said...

FUN blog! I love the shot of Ben with his arm around his sister. That's one that will be priceless someday when he's towering over her!

Brock Family said...

I know I already left a comment, but I just realized that you have an Annie too!!! That's my little girl's name also!

Jennie said...

i love this post! you always make me laugh... out loud usually!

thanks!

love EVERY tidbit on the happenings of your life! so great!

Linds said...

Love the raincoat. We missed you too, hopefully you can make it next year!