1. Called my mom very last minute and ditched the kids at their house so Joe and I could have a date Friday night.
2. Mom and Dad were a little worn out but Joe and I had the best time and we were so grateful!!
3. Cutie Pies:
4. Heather linked The funniest blog the other day. Seriously. Can't. Stop. Laughing. Here.
5. Yesterday= Messy house, cartoons, and Pizza Hut for dinner.
6. Today = Cleaner house (& kids) playing puppy, and Groceries so we can make our own dinner.
7. How happy was I last week sitting on the couch watching Jin be found alive by Danielle Rousseau of all people? Still very confused by Daniel Faraday and everything related to him. Totally called that Ben was behind the custody battle with Kate. How can Jack trust him?
8. Question: When you hear the name Violet, do you automatically think of this?
Still somewhat bitter toward my SIL, Kari for pointing that out and potentially ruining one of my favorite names.
9. QOTD: Rachel: I'm friends with all of the gills (girls) in my class, but none of the boys.....especially James.
10. Who has a hot date for Valentines Day? We are going to my nieces baptism. Doesn't get more romantic than that!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Ten on Tuesday
Posted by Emily at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Wish we lived close enough to family to ditch our kids. Maybe someday :) Does liking the name Violet mean you are thinking you are having a girl? I can hardly stand all these surprises! i wish ANY of you would find out what you are having dang it! Mmmm Pizza Hut for dinner. I need to go grocery shopping so bad, maybe it can wait another day :)
I think the name Violet is pretty. I don't automatically think of the Willy Wonka character, I actually lean toward thinking of the flower more. As for romantic Valentine's dates, we've got stake conference, yeah!
That picture says "you're turning violet, Violet!"
Hope your Valentines Day is double T-riffic!
That "Violet" didn't even come to mind until I scrolled down. Use the name anyway! (that is, of course, if it's a girl) :)
Date nights are the best! My in-laws watched our two this weekend too so we could have one! Our Valentine's Dinner will be spent at outback with a 21 month old and 6 month old...doubt that will be too romantic!
Hot date for Valentines Days is not on my list either:( I will be so happy when he finally gets home and I can stop feeling like everything I say or type has something to do with poor pityful des and her long sad year of having her husband deployed. I'm sick of it...I can only imagaine everyone else's relief! Only 2 more "Ten on Tuesdays" and I will have my Valentines present:) I was very happy to find Jin alive as well. I am a little frustrated by how REALLY confusing this season is starting out. It just makes me what to fast forward a lot and rewind short little parts. Throw us a couple of obvious bones in a row and then throw in a mystery every once in awhile. It kind of gives me a headache...literally! I LOVE to here when my friends have a day of messy house and order in for dinner. It makes me feel like I'm not the only slacker. The deal with "Violet" is Oranges point exactly why he does not discuss baby names and really hates it when I do. But there is a cool "Violet" on the incredibles if that helps. BTW I love the picture of Racheal(sp?)and Ben.
I love the pictures of the kids. They are so adorable. I also LOVE your new heading! How is the little baby doing? Was Violet a potential name?
Actually, yes. That is exactly who I think of when I think of Violet. You don't want to have to juice your little one. . . Well, that and the Series of Unfortunate Events books.
Sorry, I too think of Willy Wonka. That makes two of us who have hot dates... except for mine is not a baptism...
That blog hookup was totally hilarious! It took me awhile to realize it was a spoof.
I love the cute kids' pics...so sweet. I miss those Cutie-pies!
If you come up to visit us we'll babysit for ya'll to have another Valentine date. Sound tempting?
Love you all! XOXOXOXOXO & xo :)
Oh, I used to nanny a little girl named Violet, and she was the nice, sweetest little girl. Although her mom did dress her in purple all the time--which I am wildly opposed to. Just don't do that and you'll be fine!
Ooooh, I forgot to do a LOST update last week--I'm totally over creepy Sun though. Come back quickly Jin!
And my weekly instalment of "I love your blog!" Tuesdays are the best because of YOU! Happy V-Day!
My friend has a beautiful little girl with the name Violet and the girl from Willy Wonka has never come to mind. I think "Violet" is a good name for a girl. I also love the picture of Rachel, it reminds me a little bit of Brinley. They must be cousins.
violet... well i hadn't thought about it.. but ya!
Post a Comment