1. Spent waaaaay too much time online today making playlists, valentines banners, and everything red and lovey for February.
2. Superbowl! I'm not a huge football fan, but my brother-in-law is and we always get together with them to have yummy treats and watch the big game. Granted I had no idea who was even playing until we started watching- it was still super fun!
3. I always love the commercials during the Superbowl. Here is my favorite from this year.
4. I made Joe take me shopping for a new swing. When I had Ben, I had a hard time keeping the girls out of the swing, and it was ruined. I also had to buy a little girl outfit. I already have a little boy one and I wanted one of each to take to the hospital. Joe is becoming suspicious that the only reason I didn't find out the sex was so I could do twice the shopping. I'm really done. Pretty much.
5. Joe was astounded by how many of you watch the same crazy shows as me. Especially the 17 kids and counting. He was positive I was the only person on earth to watch that show.
6. Annabel finally has her first loose tooth. The replacement has already grown in behind it, so we were starting to get worried. Hopefully the tooth fairy will have reason to visit soon.
7. Thanks for the great lose the blues suggestions. I've already tried some and I'm going to schedule my pedicure tomorrow!
8. Some of my favorite lose the blues things to do are: bubble baths- I especially love this bubble bath- it really works! Also, a good laugh always helps. This blog makes me laugh every day. Another army wife from Maryland and I'm kicking myself that I didn't get to know her better while I was there!
9. I have also used some of your excellent suggestions to compile a February love song playlist linked to the right. Enjoy.
10. Congratulations to my brother and sister-in law, Charlie and Allison. They welcomed their first little girl (after 3 boys) to their family this last week. We are so happy for them and can't wait to meet sweet Haylee.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Ten on Tuesday
Posted by Emily at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I LOVE LOVE your banner! And I'm not just saying that because it's lovey month! I can't wait to check out your playlist, I just don't have time to tonight!
Oh, I'm SO feeling that banner! Love the colors.
Brandi does kill me--I told her to start marching up to people and saying "Hello. I am hilarious. Let's be friends" That would have so worked on me.
I love seeing the belly too!!!! Hurrah!
Your banner IS adorable. Wish you could have come to the SBW. We missed you. Miss talking to you with all your wisdom. Hope you are feeling well. I tried to watch that Duggar Show the other day and Perry would not have it! :) There are some shows I just have to watch when he is not around. He puts up with most of the stuff though. I guess I need to go back and read what else you watch. Love your posts.
I found another blogger that's trying to beat the winter blues too. She's posting a suggestion a day -pretty good stuff. http://www.soulemama.com/soulemama/
What a cute belly shot! You did such a sweet banner for February. I have gone all out on decorating this valentines at my mother-in-laws. Don't know why, since I will still be without my romantic guy but It has just been in my blood this year. Some years I feel different holidays then others. I love all the different ideas you give on your blog. Because you are "Trusted and True" I always like to get yours:) Thanks for the love song playlist idea. I plan to use it a little late this Valentine's.
What a cute banner! Give that big one & all your little Valentines a kiss for me.
That blog is WAY funny. LOVE the suck on my chocolate balls song! :) Thanks for a good laugh this morning!
i love pedicures! i get them done on a regular basis!
and i LOVE the holding hands picture! so sweet!!!!
Post a Comment