Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's a......

GIRL!!!



We are thrilled to introduce the newest member of our family


Samantha Sharron Higbee

was born Wednesday, April 8 at 5:46 am

she weighed 8 pounds and is 20 inches long

we are home and doing great!

More details on labor and delivery to come (whether you want them or not!)

24 comments:

Harmony said...

Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!

She's beautiful--and what a great name! I can't wait to hear the story. Congratulations!!!

How spooky is it that I was TOTALLY right about her being a girl? NO ONE mention the 50/50 chance I had going on.

Sarah said...

Congrats! She's beautiful!!

Beckie said...

Congratulations Emily!! She is absolutely beautiful and perfect!

shel said...

Yay!!!! Thank you so much for the pictures...we were dying to see her! I wonder if she'll end up with dark hair? How fun! She's beautiful. Bet it feels like a houseful!! We actually do want all the gory details - including what the other kids think. I can just imagine all the great QOTD's you must be getting. Give her a great big hug and kiss from us!!!!xo

Salmon Tolman Family said...

OH MY GOSH!!!
I actually thought it was going to be a boy! I am so shocked! Were you?
I am SO happy for you! She is so cute and adorable! I love her little chunky cheeks, and look at all that hair! How are you doing? Are you getting any sleep?
Josh and I were in Logan on Friday, and I actually tried to find your house. Obviously, I was unsuccessful...just wanted you to know I was thinking about you!

Monique said...

I love that baby already! Look at those lips! Congratulations and though I would LOVE to hear the story face to face to hear your inflection in your voice, I can't wait to read about it. I hope everything went well and I'm glad you are home!! Love ya!

Linds said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy that you both are doing well, can't wait to hear about it!

The Galan Family said...

Congrats! So glad everything went well. She is beautiful of course and I love the name you picked. Can't wait for the details. :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and I love that you've already got "nice" pictures of her on the blog and she's only 5 days old.

the Johnstons said...

Congrats! What a beautiful little girl! I love the name. I hope you are doing well.

Heather said...

Thank you for sharing those pictures. She is lovely! I'm glad you are doing well.

Lani said...

Congratulations! She's adorable, what precious pictures!

Des said...

So is so BEAUTIFUL! Your pictures made me a little excited to get ours here. Well, minus the fact that a labor and delivery and is somewhere in between actually getting it here:(

I LOVE your picture of her. And I really like the name you guys picked. Anxious to here all the details. After a little rest of coarse. CONGRATS!! I am so happy for you to not be pregnant anymore. Also that she made it here safe, sound and healthy of coarse.

Ariella said...

She's Gorgeous! Congratulations! I hope you made it to the hospital on time. Can't wait to hear the story.

Lucy said...

still trying to chat! :)

Congratulations - and seriously I prayed for you, Did it work???? It looks like you weren't induced... if the time is right!

Call me when you get the chance - Samantha is adorable!

D'Neill said...

Ahhhhh!!! Congratulations!!! Mother's intuition is always right - you knew it was a girl! She is beautiful (like you would have one that wasn't???) - Congrats! Glad all is well :)

Joe + Katie said...

What a beautiful little girl!!! I am glad that you two are doing well.

Natalie said...

Yeah! I knew it was a girl! :) I am way happy for you. She is so beautiful. I hope all went well and you are recovering. I want to bring you dinner, so I'll have to call you and see when a good time would be. I'm glad that you are home and all went well.
P.S. it's okay that my link isn't on your blog link list...maybe we haven't reached that "Good Friends" title yet? ;)

Arnold Family said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations!

Hansen Family said...

Em, Congrats! She is beautiful! I look forward to all the details. Also, I was so excited to see you in Creating Keepsakes. I was like, I know her, I really do. So proud of you Em!

EmilieAn said...

Congrats. I love the name. Very strong and beautiful. Glad you're home. HOpe you're enjoying the bliss of a new one.

Lucky dog Joe. Getting to be surrounded with such gorgeous women. Better now than in school.

Annette Tanner said...

Congratulations!! She is adorable, and I am glad to see that you are both doing well! Let us know if you need anything!

Crystal said...

beautiful girl! beautiful name! and only two days after me. :)

Maren said...

What a beautiful baby. Congratulations Higbee family. I bet your kids are so excited to have a new baby sister. -M