You are super talented! I love your work! I am so happy that you posted some of it! But seriously girlfriend, how do you find the time? Do you have a room set up where you can leave the scrapping at any time and return to it untouched? I am dying to get my England scrapbook done, but cannot find several hours to do it on the dining table when the kids won't touch it!
These are fantastic! I never realized how hard it was to do layouts until we had a YW activity in my last ward where we had to make our own. I sat there like a lump trying to figure out which papers/colors went with which.
4 comments:
Love love and love. I need to just FIND the time... today! I'm going to do it today. Thanks for the kick!
You are super talented! I love your work! I am so happy that you posted some of it! But seriously girlfriend, how do you find the time? Do you have a room set up where you can leave the scrapping at any time and return to it untouched? I am dying to get my England scrapbook done, but cannot find several hours to do it on the dining table when the kids won't touch it!
These are fantastic! I never realized how hard it was to do layouts until we had a YW activity in my last ward where we had to make our own. I sat there like a lump trying to figure out which papers/colors went with which.
Very, very impressive!!
Those are adorable! It was so fun to see you guys this weekend. Sorry we didn't get to say goodbye!
Post a Comment