Tuesday, June 23, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Had another busy week. Still trying to get sweet Susannah on a routine so it's all very hit and miss. I don't know if that second blog post is ever going to happen:)

2. Was thrilled to hear from my brother last week. I have a new nephew! His name is Peter and I was so excited to have a nephew! They have three girls, so it was an unexpected surprise!

3. Spent last Saturday with the Warner's and had a great time. I did not take one picture the whole day. Instead we enjoyed every minute with dear friends. We were happy to meet their new little one, Bristol, who I know will be bosom friends with Susannah.

4. Hope you all had a Happy Father's Day. We had a great time here. Joe got a new dining room table and chairs for Father's Day. Just what he always wanted. Just to make it extra special, we got the kind he had to put together himself. What a guy.

5. It has rained almost the entire month of June and I am sooo over it. Finally a few nice days and the kids could play outside- Bliss!


6. Sweet Susannah


7. Want a laugh? Read this post (great blog).

8. If you are into photography or photoshop, Jessica Sprague is offering a free class. Registration is this week. Go here.

9. QOTD: While at the pool, a woman pulled up a chair, pulled down her swimsuit and began breastfeeding her two year old son. Joe: Oh no, she isn't, is she?

10. Hope you have a great week!

1 Comment:

{leah} said...

I'm sure Joe loved his gift. What a great one. So is it official... Susannah? {your picture on the side still says Samantha}

Yeah for those sunny days!