Thursday, March 4, 2010

Where we've been:

Back and forth to the hospital.


Joe was admitted on Sunday night with a blood clot in his lung. No idea where it came from or what caused it. He was put on blood thinners and after making no improvements, was discharged on Tuesday. Wednesday morning he was in the ER again, then released again with oxygen.


We are glad he's home, a little anxious and worried, and grateful for good friends, neighbors, and family support.


We'll keep you posted....

14 comments:

Brandi said...

Holy cow! You'll all be in my prayers.

Lani said...

You're in our thoughts and prayers. Hope it all gets worked out soon :)

Jill said...

We wish we could be there to help. We are praying for you.

Linds said...

Oh no, I don't even know what to say. You are in our prayers!

Unknown said...

You could Fed-Ex your kids to this side of the state for a week or so... I know there are plenty of sitters.

Salmon Tolman Family said...

When the title came up, I was prepared for you all to have been...outside enjoying the weather, or on a fun trip somewhere. I was completely in shock to read about Joe. How horrible. How scary. How awful. We're sending positive thoughts and prayers your way!

The Galan Family said...

Oh my goodness! How scary! I hope everything is okay. Keep us posted. Feel better Joe!

Heather said...

I'm so sorry. I hope everything works out smoothly. Good luck!

shel said...

WE LOVE YOU JOE!!!

Even if you look silly with your oxygen tank ;)

D'Neill said...

How incredibly scary! I hope you are doing o.k. - here's wishing Joe a speedy recovery!

Des said...

How scary for you guys! Hope it is one of those fluke things and his health comes back quickly. We will be thinking of your family and looking forward to an update.

the Johnstons said...

oh my! in my prayers.

Brandon said...

Prayers going your way!! I'll be scared so you don't have too, okay? Keep us posted!

Harmony said...

Whoa, I was with everyone else--I thought your updates would be all sunshiny smiles!

I'm so sorry to hear about Joe--thank goodness for modern medicine! I hope he's doing okay now--your family is in my prayers!