1. We've all recovered from Ben's birthday (although Rachel's face is still a little green from all the frosting). We're not totally back to normal because Joe is gone to a training for the weekend.
2. Spring break officially begins on Saturday. I plan on making the children help me with some spring cleaning for a few days, then, when we can't stand it another minute, we're loading up and heading to Gma and Gpa Higbee's house.
3. Ben's birthday was a fun day for all of us- We loved dressing up in green, having a special breakfast, playing with cousins, and cupcakes with toxic green icing.
4. I have a few weeks to rest up until the next birthday, has it really been a year?
5. Joe and I could not stop laughing at Laurel's blog post about her car. We giggled as we remembered the day she called my parents, the police, my uncle, and the insurance company, crying hysterically to report it stolen. The car wasn't a huge loss, but all of her earthy possessions were inside. She was devastated as she spoke to my mom and then she said...."wait, there it is!!!! Did I really park it there?!?!
6. Will be so relieved when Susannah masters going down the stairs. She can climb up fine, but has fallen while trying to go down. We have tried every method (short of duct tape) to keep her safely in an area, but she's a determined girl and usually ends up making a break for it.
7. QOTD: Me: I can't believe that Ben is 4 years old!! Rachel: I know!! I can't believe that I'm FIVE! I don't feel five! Me: Really? How old do you feel? Rachel: I don't know.... three, I guess.
8. New recipe. Summer requested this one. It's a family favorite. I make it on the nights Joe is in school and give each of the kids a little dough to make their own pizza. They love it! I'll try to get a photo up of it soon.
9. Was a little disappointed about this season's cast of Dancing with the Stars. Jake Pavelka? Buzz Aldren!?! Pamela Anderson? Really??? And Kate Gosselin?!? She's like that nasty cold you just can't shake. I'll probably still watch. Maybe....Probably.
10. On Monday, I picked up my copy of "Catching Fire" I've been so busy this week, I haven't even opened it yet! Warning: If you are local, don't stop by today, as my house will be a mess, and I will be in my pajamas reading. No spoilers in the comments please.

4 comments:
I hear ya about the cast of Dancing with the Stars. Seriously. Bad. Lineup.
Happy Birthday Ben....can't wait for the party next week!
cute, cute photo of the kids!
Happy Spring Break to you! (and good luck with all the cleaning too)
Love that Photo. It's just so authentic. Little Suzanna's smile is the BEST!
Post a Comment