1. Just returned from a fabulous weekend with some amazing friends that I have known for years. By a freak chance, we all happened to be in the state at the same time and thanks to some super great husbands (and in-laws) we made the most of it! So here are some details from our award winning weekend.
2. Most valuable "kid free" moment: The quiet dinner that Des and I shared at PF Changs. No high chairs, diaper bags, kids crawling under the table, and we got to eat our meal hot-It was truly Heavenly!
3. Award for the most blatant using and taking advantage of friendship is a tie between us crashing in on Desiray's home, or free service at the"Galan Salon".
4. Best introduction: Lucy to Cafe Rio- I like Cafe Rio, but it tastes better with good friends!
5. Funniest moment: Hard to say, but Sarah's huge thumbs down to the daily routine comes to mind.
6. Worse picture: The side shot-I won't go into more detail and have already deleted it from my camera.
7. The thing that never gets old: Scrapbooking....Or maybe it's the shopping for scrapbooking supplies...... Okay it is, and has always been the great conversation.
8. Biggest ripoff: The grab bag.
9. Latest night. I know all of the husbands think that one night back in 2006 was the latest night ever, you know what night I'm talking about, the one where you implemented the curfew. I'm pleased and a little tired to say we broke our own record.
10. The Best Part: The blessing of great friends who care!

8 comments:
I don't know if that's the Galan Salon, but you guys look HOT! I love it!
Sounds like an awesome weekend--I'll host in Hawaii next time! :-)
Harmony- We brought you up a few times (Everyone loves your blog!)We wish you could have been there:) Hawaii sounds great!
Yeah for friends!! They totally make life wonderful and interesting. it's nice having some one to swap stories with and to totally take advantige of. yeah for the Galan Salon!
Hey, I am just impressed we were somehow able to pull 5 mom's away from 16 kids! Simply a miracle.
(sniff)It's over already?? :) Time of my life, for real! I, too am amazed that it happened...
Des, you've got that right, and I'm game for Hawaii. Although that one will be a little harder to have "accidently" happen! What a crazy fun time, love you all like sistahs!
it sounds like you had a marvelous time! good for you!
EM,
looks like you all had a great time. Friends are so Great to have. especially when you get to leave all the kids behind with dad. take care.
Post a Comment