I hope you all did something super fun! Harmony, I know you were cropping until dawn:) I have been known to have huge celebrations for National Scrapbooking Day. To be completely upfront, most of my celebrations included shopping for more scrapbooking supplies. This year, I had no huge plans, and was a little sad.Then Joe came home (and I swear to you, I am not making this up) and said, "hey it's National Scrapbook Day! Let's go out!" He then took me to the Grand opening of the Hobby Lobby. My eyes are tearing up just thinking about it. Now, the Hobby Lobby is any scrappers dream and the sales they were having were phenominal, but I showed some restraint and only purchased some stuff to organize my already huge collection of patterned paper and some supplies for Kari's super cute "ring nest" - photos to come.

So, here's to NSD!
4 comments:
What a sweetheart! I can't believe that Joe even knows when it is. I have to confess, I forgot. Haven't been much of a scrapper these days. But you always inspire me Em. Can't wait to visit with you.
wow... now that is a MAN! he totally knows what heart strings to pull! how great is that!
Dude, your husband is the MAN! That would be like Blake remembering National Photoshopping Day (I just googled it and GASP! There is NO National Photoshopping Day)
Ha ha! You know me so well too--spent the whole day scrapping! :-)Your blog just kills me!
I always have liked Joe. But he just scored the best husband award well next to my own of coarse. How thoughtful was that?? Emily, I have to tell you that the photo you took of Annie is seriously breathtaking! Awesome job, and georgous girl!!
Post a Comment