Friday, August 15, 2008

Who's the nerd now?

Yeah, I made all of the crazy changes, and couldn't even enable the comments! Feel free to comment on the previous post, or this one:)

4 comments:

shel said...

Emily...the changes look great. I love the picture you chose for the banner.

Hope the basement is getting back to normal. 'Bout ready for another trip to Hawaii?

Heather said...

What a week! I'm amazed you are still somewhat sane. As for the pepsi . . . I probably would have reached for 5 of them!

The blog looks wonderful.

Linds said...

Moving? Do you know where you will go after Joe graduates? It seems like life never slows down!

Des said...

Emily I LOVE your new blog. It looks so cool and so you. You have the best insights on things. Who cares what you forgot. I wish I had some of your talant. Although I always seem to be saying that to you. I can't help it...I love your style!! It's similar to mine but you actually are able to display it. Mine just gets stuck in my head, then I see things that you do and I think "I LOVE that"