
1. We're back and almost fully recovered! Just in time to go on another trip to Gma and Gpa Higbee's house:)
2. You guys, I am not one to gush, but we had the best time on our trip!! I can't believe how great the kids did! We loved it...
3. Just to keep it real, I will admit there were a few tough times, we kept up our track record and traveled smack in the middle of the worse storm of the season. We landed in Las Vegas the same time as the biggest snowfall in 8 years, and spent a few hours on the interstate waiting for the roads to be opened. I also tripped and fell flat on my face before we even made it out of the parking garage at Disneyland. Our second morning at Disney was a little rainy, but we still drug the kids all over. Ben was just a little exhausted by the end of the day! Despite this, a great time for everyone!!
4. The wedding was beautiful and Andrew and Tara seem very happy. We were happy to share the day with them and wish them much love and joy in their future.
5. I think the kid's favorite part was being with their cousins. They were happy waiting in line, playing at the hotel, and even freezing on the beach as long as they had good company.
6. Disneyland is just as magical when you bring your kids. I treasured watching their awe in "It's a Small World" and the pure joy on Rachel's face when she got the Jingle Bell horse on the carousal.

7. QOTD: Ben: (as we are getting in the little car for the Roger Rabbit ride) "I'll drive"
8. We saw tons of Disney characters while we were there, but my favorite was Mary Poppins- everyone just loved her!
9. While in Disneyland, I ran into our neighbors, the Hamblins. What a crazy coincidence! I had no idea they were going to be in California!
10. Annabel is already asking when we can go again!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
10 on Tuesday Disneyland adventure edition
Posted by Emily at 9:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
What a great experience for your family! I'm glad you all had a safe trip (well, except the face plant-did that hurt your stomache too?)! I just loved the photos from your memorable trip! Did you guys actually spend Christmas there? Hopefully we'll see you at Andrew's reception!
Hooray for a successful trip and awesome memories!! I'm so glad you had a great time.
Your pictures are fantastic and I am so glad that you got to go. Going to Disney is so magical at these ages! Maleia and Haley are already counting down the days/years when we will go again when we "get back to that USA country" and pray for it often. :) Yes, it's that fun! So watch out what you say to them!
So I'm way jealous, and curious--did you get to ride rides being prego?
I am so glad that you all had such a fun time. It really is "the Happiest place on Earth".
YAY for Disney! :)
So much fun! We'll have to try going with some friends or family next time. That's a great idea to keep them extra occupied.
Don't you love how you drive hours and hours to get away from the neighbors and they just seem to follow you there? It sounds like so much fun!!
Welcome back! You sound like it was great even though you are prego, and I'm thinking I'd rather do anything than haul my three kids to an amusement park... in fact, I can't even talk myself into going to the grocery with the three kids! :)
I'm sure you have your brain working wonders with the scrap pages to grace the pages of CK and others!!
Talk to you soon!
Sounds like a a blast! I am sorry that you fell. They seem to frown on that when your pregnant. Glad to hear the wedding went well. Did you end up wearing the pink dresses? Loved the pictures. Looks like a fun time enjoyed by all. You made it through with the holidays and all. I am sure you are completely EXHAUSTED!!
What a fun trip! We may make it to a Disney park, some day.
Looks like such a fun trip! What a funny thing to see Scott and Amy there... I can't wait til my kiddos are old enough to love Disneyland!
I'm dying to know what rides you went on! I'm glad you had fun! I think we had more fun watching our kids take it all in more than anything! I'm really jealous, "It's a Small World" was closed for some reason while we were there! I thought that ride was just synonomous with Disneyland. Ben's comment was hilarious. Paige did that on Frog and Toads Adventure (or something like that, same idea, crazy car ride). Paige seriously thought she was driving and when we were jerking back and forth she was like, "mom, you gotta drive now!". I love Disneyland!
Post a Comment