Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Moody

So I'm very grumpy today. Joe says it's hormonal. Typical. Just because I've been grouchy the same week every month for the ten years we've been together. Whatever. I've tried to type my list for the week and it's sounding very negative. Lots of rants about crazy children, commentary on rude people at the supermarket, our dreadful attempt at a family portrait, and don't even get me started on Aaron Carter on Dancing with the Stars. After much thought, I've decided to sleep on it, and start fresh tomorrow. It's not hormonal.

5 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

well that makes 2 of us. I feel like I'm going to have an anxiety attack, and over nothing really. I'm going to bed early tonight hoping that tomorrow's a better day...for both me and YOU!!!

Heather said...

Sure doesn't sound hormonal to me. Probably Joe's the one that is hormonal. It's always the guy's fault anyway.

Gma Higbee said...

Love the honesty! Don't you hate it when you've got a pretty good idea WHY you feel "moody", but it doesn't help it go away?? All of us women can sympathize! :)
Love ya!

Des said...

Me too, and for the same reason:( Husband gone and I mistakenly got used to the help. So being overwhelmed leaves me grouchy too. Early bedtimes have helped the past two nights. Just a half hour but it really is in the best interest for both kids and mom. I have been so busy being a single mom here I was shocked when they read my name in Relief Society. "Happy birthday ladies" What?? oh, yeah...then it got me thinking about last year and how much fun I had celebrating and making cards...good times!

Lani said...

Thanks for making me laugh today!