Friday, March 2, 2012

Warning

Menstruation will be discussed in this post.

So - yesterday I called Joe for the 5,000th time yesterday asking him to look something up for me on the computer while I was out and about. Apparently, 5,000 is the breaking point for him and last night he came home with a brand new iPhone for me. I've always been opposed to iPhone's, but last night I spent the evening cuddled on the couch with it for hours. HOURS! I checked the weather and my email, I downloaded apps. I felt very techie.

While I was telling Joe about some of the apps I found, I mentioned I added a period tracker to keep track of my monthly cycle.

Joe said, "I've got one of those on my phone too! Look."

Then he pulled up all the text messages I had sent him over the last few months. There it was. Proof.

Dec. 15th - Hey! Sorry for being such a grump this morning! Hope you have a great day- em

Jan. 15th - Hey! Sorry I was such a jerk! I love you- em

Feb. 15th - Sorry for hanging up on you - I'm just having a bad day! XOXO em

Awesome.

Now you know not to call on the 15th, right?

Please tell me about your favorite apps! That's all I do now:)

0 comments: