Thursday, February 7, 2008

Building Blocks

What little boys like to cuddle with when they sleep.

5 comments:

Alleman Family said...

So cute. Bry will fall asleep with his truck in his hand. It's like he played with it til his little eyes coulnd't stay open any more!

Kellie said...

What an adorable picture!

Des said...

Isn't that so funny? It's not like they are soft and cuddly.

I was so glad to see that Ben is still using a pacifier to go to sleep. Since Natalie (same age) has yet to kick the habit. We have tried. I only gave my others until age 2. But with Daddy leaving I don't want to throw in too many tramatic things. But the guilt is still there sometimes. Anyway, that makes me feel a little better:)

Lucy said...

LOL - Colson slept with Hot Wheels Buses. Not exactly cuddle material, but hey it worked. :)

Monique said...

oh so cute! Maleia sleeps with a plastic pig still. :) Those are high quality building blocks.