
That's a black ink pad, because all of the fun colors have already been ruined.
Bathtime was a disaster.
of course, they ate no lunch (still full of all the chocolate)
It's my day to drive for preschool and this is what I open my door to:

A huge blizzard, which incedently, only happen on my day to drive (it's a conspiracy)
Seriously, it is a terrible snowstorm. The wind is blowing so hard, it's making it difficult for me to ignore my kids, house, and responsibilities and focus on my blogging.
I guess some days are like that, even in Australia (sigh).
Well, I must run, Joe is on his way home and I need to make it look like I've actually done something today....I'm still in my pajamas, but I could start a load of laundry, pick up the dozens of candy wrappers, and possibly have the bed made before he gets home:)
Look for a much more pleasent me tomorrow :)
5 comments:
can I just say "DIDO" on the day today. Loaded my kids in the van today for playgroup I'm in charge of....Dead battery. I left my dome light on. Luckily I found old suckors to put on Gabby's homemade valentines cards she needs tommorrow! While making them Natalie gets in my scrapbook stuff and finds my red marker...colors over all the walls, door frames, furniture, tv, my new treadmil the new tile on my bathroom floor. And Adrik is cutting his first tooth...AHH! The storm hit us pretty hard too.
I think someone up there must just crack up watching the rest of us down here on days like yesterday! Maybe He throws it down when he has had a rough day and is looking for a good laugh at all the crazy people.
I was thinking about the bag of kisses, though . . . I'm pretty sure there is research out there saying chocolate is good for your heart. Sounds like those kisses were a nutritious snack!
mmmm that's my kind of lunch! (Love that book by the way. Poor Alexander.) What a VERY bad day. Are you out of the drought yet in Utah? When does it end!
Can't believe all the snow you guys are getting. Everything would be canceled for a week here if there was a storm like that. Yesterday morning it rained a lot and there was a 2-hour delay for some places! Em, your LO on Creating Keepsakes is so adorable! Congratulations! I can't believe how humble you are. You are awesome! I soooo wish I was creative like you. :) Hope you have a better day tomorrow! :)
Something tells me you've cheered up!
Post a Comment