Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!



I was right, a much better day today! We had a fun Valentines week, starting with a super love FHE, where all the kids did Valentines for Gma's and Gpas. Tuesday, Gma Sharron sent these darling Valentines shirts for all of the kids.


Of course, I was able to capture the perfect picture for my Christmas cards, 2 months late! Gma Patsy will be so thrilled to have a picture of all three kids together.


We all know how Wednesday went. Today was great, my mom always makes the most beautiful Valentines for all of us every year, and this year was no exception:


Aren't they so cute? Every year we just love them. Such a sad thing that she isn't a scrapbooker:) Rachel's favorite Valentine was from Papa Tom. You should have seen the look on her face when I read out loud "Rachel, you are my sweetheart" and the little giggle was just priceless.

I was totally planning to make the Pioneer Womans Meal of Love for Joe tonight, but we were in a big hurry to make it to Miss Amelia's birthday party, so I'll have to try that some other time. hope you all had a happy Valentines Day!

6 comments:

Des said...

Emily....That page is so dang cute!!! How many exclamation points are you allowed? I am sending huge props on the page and also that photograph. So adorable! I wish I could rub off some of that amazing creativity in your head. You did good! congrats on getting selected.

Lani said...

Great photo, and very cute page! Congrats on getting recognized for it, you're so talented!

Monique said...

Hey, you are just 10 months early!! hahaha! You are one talented lady, I tell you what! (What's up with the exclamation points?)

Alleman Family said...

What a cute page! I love it and I was looking at all the other pages you have posted... so cute! LOVE THEM! So, sorry about your sad day on Wednesday. We didn't go anywhere in the horrible blizzard. Hey, it could have been worse, I was told that some kids down in SLC had to sleep at the school because the roads were so bad. Also, kids were stuck on the bus for hours! At least we were stuck in our warm homes!

Jill said...

Way to go Emily! I sure the the pictures of your kids...we miss you!

Harmony said...

Hey! I was going to make the Meal Of Love too, but wimped out!

I'd love to be linked to your page--maybe if I check it out enough, I'll start scrapbooking (meh, probably not though!) Your pages and pictures are awesome!

Did I ever send you the Photoshop email? Uh oh, now I'm thinking I might now have--let me know!