So instead of a 10 on Tuesday this week, I made some changes to my blog. Since making this banner took up most of my night, I didn't have it in me to do my list. Especially since I had the most frustrating time getting it to show up in the heading! Seriously, you have no idea. My computer expert was gone doing useless computer projects at the school and I was stuck trying to figure out HTML coding on my own. We're talking hours here people, but I was victorious and isn't that pink polka-dot bird the cutest thing you've ever seen? If you struggle with html and have other questions blog related this is the most helpful site I could find. And if you are into digital, this is where I found the cute stuff for the banner. Pictures of spring break to come as soon as the snow melts :) We're having a fun time so far just taking it easy, playing with friends and hitting the Michaels sale. I'm starting to think I might be getting sick, so I'm loading up on vitamins and OJ. Please let me know if you like the 2 or 3 column template better in your comments. I'm too exhausted to build a poll;)
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
LOVE IT! You are oh so creative. Hours? sheesh! The bling rainbow is my favorite and the font is so cute! It almost looks like Heidi Swapp... Now that you know what you are doing, you can go into business. You are hired! I don't know the difference between the 2 and the 3 so poll or no poll, I say, "Um, Yes."
Totally understand the html coding thing. The first time I changed the background on my blog, it took me hours and hours before I got something I liked. It's totally guess and check. I LOVE the banner. It puts me in the mood for warm weather. Wait . . . isn't that snow falling from the sky right now? Pretty sure it is!
I totally LOVE the banner!!! I think it turned out great, and I love the colors and stuff too. I have to say that I'm in for the 3 column. I've been trying to get it on mine.
Monique, the banner didn't take me that long, it was the getting it to appear that took forever!
Leah, the blog I linked tells you how to change the format to a 3 column, but you do have to change the html coding. I did think her steps were pretty easy to follow. Just be sure to save everything on your blog (it should prompt you to) before you change anything.
Emily I LOVE your new headline. So that is digital huh? I guess I was thinking you made that and then scanned it. As far as the 2 or 3 line thing. I don't even know what that means!! NOT computer savy. You can tell from my blog how the wording is all spread around and not neat. I will figure it out someday. VERY CUTE!
SO stinking cute! I think I'm making you in charge of my blog header--I'm so afraid I'll lose everything that I don't change much!
LOVE the new layout!
It looks great! Sorry it took you so long to get up there. That is so frustrating. I personally like 3 columns, but I just don't have enough information to fill 2 side columns, so I leave mine as a 2fer. Have you checked out shabbyprincess.com? She gives away free digital scrapbooking kits that are super cute!
Way cute Emily, makes me really want spring but we're still buried under at least 4 feet of snow. Oh well! Looks awesome!
Post a Comment