Tuesday, March 3, 2009

10 on Tuesday- revised edition

1. As previously mentioned, I've been going crazy with random projects all over the house and honestly, I didn't even think of posting.

2. Currently, we are finishing redecorating the girls room and I just love it! Photos to come after a couple of finishing touches.

3. Incidentally- Joe- Misery to decorate with. Don't get me wrong- he's very handy- just extremely opinionated and somewhat mouthy. I, on the other hand am perfectly delightful in every way.

4. We are potty training Ben right now. It is very messy. Very messy. Keep your fingers crossed that we will get a two week break in our 6 year string of diapers.


5. Hooray for March! Doesn't it seem so much more happy and hopeful than dreary February?

6. Tried these scrumptious Chicken Bites for dinner tonight. Thumbs up from everyone. Rachel said, "If you dip it in ranch, it tastes like carrots!"


7. I was in no way away from the computer this last week. Most of my time was spent surfing the Internet for home decor ideas. Here are some of my favorite links: Beautiful kids rooms , I ordered some of her darling prints for the girls room, and I found some great fabrics here. Enjoy!

8. For what it's worth, Harmony and the girl at Panda Express agree that I am having a girl. Rachel wants to name her Sally.

9. Just in case, I have started a boy blanket to have on hand.

10. We took the kids bowling on Saturday. Annabel creamed us all. I scored my personal high of 96 - I love bumpers.

Have a great week!

6 comments:

Harmony said...

I thought the children's room website, Ohdeedoh was something only I discovered--isn't it amazing? Some of their DIY are actually totally do-able! Love it!

Love it all!

Des said...

Now I can add you to my list of people I know that do the cute decorating right BEFORE they move! Why is that I wonder? You don't get to enjoy it for very long:( but it will hopefully help when the time comes to sell. I can't believe it's time for you to nest! I am really affaid for this last trimester as I have a feeling it's going to fly. And you have a month less then me! I don't feel ready but my comfort level is pretty sad. I keep wondering if I really CAN make it to the end. I'm so tired of being pregnant!! I hope your feeling better though the chances are not good since you are further along. Good luck with your projects and I hope for a smooth next couple of weeks for ya!

Monique said...

I am doing the chicken bites.
I am doing the children's room stuff
I am doing, doing, doing.
Thanks for the motivation! Phew!
I hope this last trimester is great for you. I want to see your blankets too! :)

Kellie said...

So where are you guys moving to? I had no idea you guys were moving. I hate potty training, we'll be starting Porter as soon as we get settled again...yuck!

Linds said...

Thank you for introducing me to apartmenttherapy.com! I feel like I've heard of it before but for whatever reason never checked it out. It is adorable and I love the whole site. I'm definitely not one of those girls who finds all the cute/adorable/desired things, so i guess I'll have to keep finding them through people I know!

Good luck with the end, I'm closing in on my 3rd trimester too and an not looking forward to all the discomforts that come with it. You're amazing to be taking all this on when you're about to have a baby. You rock.

The Higbee Family said...

With all your fun recipes, I say you are cooking for the next family get together. Love the picture of Ben.