Any guesses as to who deleted and re-drafted 2-9 of my ten on Tuesday? Something about the new title suggests it wasn't Ben like she implied. Sigh. My attempt at draft 2 will be this afternoon.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
For real??? How did she ever know how to log in?
hmmm. Did you know that you can click on the Edit button on your web browser and click undo? I don't know. I bet it's too late for this time, but that is a BIGTIME bummer. :)
Basically, I had the entire post typed up, but had not published it because I was going to add some pictures. I left it open so I could come back later and add pictures, then, a few hours later I come back to find she had changed everything and posted it, I didn't think it would save my old draft, since she had published the new one. Crazy.
And she was so proud of "helping" that she even signed the post with her name! How thoughtful!
I really did miss reading about your family last week. Since Joe had related all the painting & redoing stuff going on, I kinda figured you were busy. It sounds like your house is going to be too nice to want to sell!
I love your new banner...so cheerful for these cold, dreary days.
Seems to be going around the internet these days. I LOVE that she typed her name with it.
I was giving you until today to show up or I was going to demand baby pictures (because I'm pretty sure that's the only excuse for me to miss my Ten on Tuesday!)
Post a Comment