Happy Birthday Ben! Wow, he has sure grown up. I love that picture of him in the hat. I love kids in hats IF you can ever convince them to wear them. The big 3...I am sure you can't believe it either? Only the baby of the family for a few short weeks.:) Is he ready? Are you?
Happy Birthday Ben! I remember visiting you in the hospital when he was born, all five of us were there together. What a fun memory. I can't believe how big he is now. And now you are ready to do it again. Hope you are feeling well.
I thought you had the baby and it was a BOY! Therefore, the "birthday boy" That's not possible though, because it would mean BOTH the Panda Express girl and I were wrong about you have a girl. That never happens!
Oh cute boy. Happy Birthday!! I can't believe that he is three! And that you are having #4. Wow. You are just fabulous in every sense of the word. And that Ben is just a heart breaker in training!
It was good to talk with Ben for a sec on his b-day. What a fun kid! That pic of him is so cute...but how did he get the black eye? I guess that's a silly question about a 3 yr. old, eh? I miss your usual entry. It always makes me smile. At this stage of pregnancy it's harder to keep with Anything & Everything, though, isn't it? Especially with 3 other active children! I vaguely remember:) Take care of yourself, Sweetie.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Ben! Wow, he has sure grown up. I love that picture of him in the hat. I love kids in hats IF you can ever convince them to wear them. The big 3...I am sure you can't believe it either? Only the baby of the family for a few short weeks.:) Is he ready? Are you?
Happy Birthday Ben! I remember visiting you in the hospital when he was born, all five of us were there together. What a fun memory. I can't believe how big he is now. And now you are ready to do it again. Hope you are feeling well.
hAPPY birthday! I too remember hanging in the hospital... totally shocked that you were feeling so good fully dressed sitting indian style on the bed!
I also of course remember hanging out the night before at scrap night! :)
Hope Ben has a great day!
I thought you had the baby and it was a BOY! Therefore, the "birthday boy" That's not possible though, because it would mean BOTH the Panda Express girl and I were wrong about you have a girl. That never happens!
Happy Birthday Ben!!!
Oh cute boy. Happy Birthday!! I can't believe that he is three! And that you are having #4. Wow. You are just fabulous in every sense of the word. And that Ben is just a heart breaker in training!
It was good to talk with Ben for a sec on his b-day. What a fun kid! That pic of him is so cute...but how did he get the black eye? I guess that's a silly question about a 3 yr. old, eh?
I miss your usual entry. It always makes me smile. At this stage of pregnancy it's harder to keep with Anything & Everything, though, isn't it? Especially with 3 other active children! I vaguely remember:) Take care of yourself, Sweetie.
Post a Comment