Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Scrapbooking

Apparently, I am the second runner up in Creating Keepsakes funniest scrapper in America contest. Which is like saying I'm a little funny with somewhat proficient scrapping skills. I figured I needed to get some scrapbook stuff up here, since they've linked my blog. So, here are some of my recent projects.


Here is one of the layouts I used in my entry:

5 comments:

D'Neill said...

Congratulations!! You are so talented!!

Lucy said...

If there was anyone ever so deserving. It's you.

And how cool is it that I scrapped IN YOUR PRESENCE for a year.

BTW, I thought we shared things like this. I better never find out something like this FROM YOUR BLOG, and not the phone.

Love ya.

Des said...

Congrats on your nomination. You are one of the most talented people I know! I love it all!!

Terri Davenport said...

I love your use of color! Wonderful projects and congrats!!!

Jennie said...

very very very cool!

i love ck! i worked for them for about 4 years! it was my dream job for sure! :)