Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Coming out of the Chocolate Coma






To wish you a Happy Easter!



We had a great weekend with the Higbee's. We crammed in tons of shopping, easter egg hunts, games, wedding preparations, and fun in 3 days. The kids loved being spoiled by Gma and Gpa and Aunts and Uncles, and I shudder to think of the amount of sugar consumed. They were great sports, even when I made Rachel quit the egg hunt early and give half of her eggs away (some kids didn't get any). Joe did a great adults only egg hunt and proceeded to photograph everyone's bums while they crawled around searching for eggs. If you think I'm going to post my bum picture, you're crazy.


I love Easter. I always feel such hope and gratitude. A wonderful blessing celebrated at this time of spring and evidence of rebirth is all around. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.


It's late, but I hope to post more pictures of Hawaii sometime this week!






2 comments:

Monique said...

Go Rachel! That's the spirit. Happy Easter to you, too. Can't wait for more Hawaii pics.

Gma Higbee said...

What cute shots! Thanks for spending Easter weekend with us. It was so fun to share in the small joys of finding Easter eggs!
I LOVE reading your blog...so many great photos and stories. You always make me laugh. ("Cheers!")And I have joined you in watching DWTS, much to Dale's dismay.