1. Must admit I was kind of underwhelmed with the celebrities this year- but apparently it doesn't matter who's on the show - I'll still watch.
2. Looks like they wanted to make sure Julianne didn't win again, so they paired her with the most uncoordinated person they could think of yet - I'll still vote for Adam just because he's so darn funny. Granted, the Jonas brother eyebrow joke was a little mean, but I still laughed.
3. Gotta ask - How do some of these people become celebrities when they are so annoyingly unbearable and unfunny? I'm not going to name names.....Okay, I am- Penn.
4. Why oh why did they have two eliminations? While I was happy to see Penn go, I'd have loved to watch Monica one more week. She was not the best on the dance floor, but I still wanted her to win.
5. Steve Guttenburg- "WOW" World peace? I don't think so....
6. I totally planned on hating Shannon Elizabeth (She's way too pretty to be likable) Who knew she was so sweet and fun? What can I say? I voted for her.
7. Marlee. Wow....just wow.
8. Kristi did an amazing job, as expected. Did anyone think that Mark looked funny after their second dance?
9. I know the football guy and the singer both did really well. I still don't recall their names!
10. Can I just say I've never been so glad to have TIVO!! that was a lot of commercials to fast forward through!
And I know it's Wednesday. I'll post my list whenever I want, thank you very much!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Ten on Tuesday Dancing with the Stars edition
Posted by Emily at 7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So funny. I am with you on the line up of celebritys. I first got introduced on Oprah and I looked over at my mother-in-law and frowned. But alas...I too still tuned in. I agree I don't think they wanted Julian to win. She is so cute though. I think if they go far it will be votes for her and not him! I think I am more voting for the pro's then I am the celebrities. I like Juliann, marc and edyta(SP?) oh and Derek. Nothing like the Tivo I agree.
I must admit that I don't watch dancing with the stars so I have nothing intelligent to say about the show. But, I made your chicken enchaladas last night and they were a HIT! So Yummy! I tried the sweet milk rolls but I think my yeast wansn't very good. they didn't rise as well and weren't very fluffy. I'll try again with better yeast!
I keep missing it! :(
Post a Comment