Monday, March 3, 2008

What Have I been doing?



Why, scrapbooking, of course!

Here are a few projects I just completed over the past few days. The first is a Mini-album about our trip to Yellowstone this summer.

The second is a little brag book I made for my mom for her birthday. I mostly just had to do a little journaling and add one more baby! Man we are a prolific bunch!


Here are a couple more pictures of the brag book:

What a great way to spend the afternoon! Now, I'm off to find my children:)

4 comments:

{leah} said...

I love the scrapbooks. I see you and Lucy and EmilieAn, and love all the stuff you guys come up with. Thanks for sharing.

Monique said...

Oh my cute! I wish I were there to see you do it from start to finish. The process is always so exciting!

Kellie said...

You are sooo creative! I wish I had as much talent as you. Love seeing your creations.

Lucy said...

Loving the cute minis!! You are working it!!