
Seriously, Joe has the magic touch. If I bought a 5 day stay in Hawaii on Ebay for $100, you can bet we would end up camped on a beach. When Joe does it, we stay at a 5 star hotel. If I walked into the car rental place and cracked a joke about a free upgrade, I would get a dirty look. When Joe does it, they laugh and ask, "What color would you like your convertable?" Of course, he had a friend hook us up with tickets to the polynesian cultural center.
One day, we stopped at a random beach and Joe said, "Let's walk over to those rocks." We do, and what do we find? These amazing Hawaiian Sea Turtles, camped right on the beach.
I just tag along on all of his adventures and say, "I'm with him." Needless to say, we had a great time in Hawaii!
Would love to post more, but I must sleep! We are flying all night to make it home in time for Ben's birthday. More photos later!
One day, we stopped at a random beach and Joe said, "Let's walk over to those rocks." We do, and what do we find? These amazing Hawaiian Sea Turtles, camped right on the beach.
I just tag along on all of his adventures and say, "I'm with him." Needless to say, we had a great time in Hawaii!
Would love to post more, but I must sleep! We are flying all night to make it home in time for Ben's birthday. More photos later!
12 comments:
That's so cool! I can't wait to compare notes. Yours already sounds fantastic. A convertible!?!? Sea turtles??!! How cool is that!
I love the picture of you with your flower head piece. Beautiful! I'm glad your trip went well. Can't wait for more pics.
I love your pictures. It looks so beautiful there. I can't wait to hear all about it.
Awesome, just awesome!
Ahh...Emily I am so happy that you guys got to do this!! That sounds like so much fun. Your pictures and side notes just scream ROMANTIC. Good for you guys, you both deserved it!! Look forward to hearing more. Wish Ben a happy Birthday for us. The big 2:)
Wait--I see Joe in the passenger side--does that mean you were the movie star driving the convertible? Or had Joe just had too many coconut drinks? Looks so fun!
Sounds like your trip was amazing! You look so beautiful Em. I can't believe its been two years since the 5 of us came to your hospital room when Ben was born. Man, those were the days! Start an email and give us the details of your trip.
Looks like you guys had a great time! The pictures almost made me cry (but I'm pregnant). Snaps to Joe on getting some unbelievable deals!
I vote for Joe to start on online course. "Cheap, I mean Sweet Deals: 101". I'm signing Josh up right now. This looks amazing. We just had a vacay to the beach, but we toted three kiddos with us, You win! :)
hahaha! Way to go! Your adventures sound amazing . . . and I bet you had more adventures than what you are blogging about. :) You have great stories. I, too, remember coming to your hospital room and hearing your "adventurous" birth story with Ben. "Parking lot" almost made it onto his birth certificate!
emily,
hey hope you don't mind that I found your blog. Brendan and I were just talking the other day about california and those of us who had spouses in korea together and then we started thinking of you guys....crazy huh! just wanted to say hey and that I LOVED your pics. we would love to get out of se idaho for once after a long year of being back. hope life is well, the coxes(jessica)
So sad we couldn't meet up with you guys. We had a house full of people. My family came out (all 4) of them. so not all but some. The house was brimming and from my blog you'll see why travel has been hard. YOu called right before the good meds were prescribed.
You're sooo hot...Em. You look good.
Post a Comment